A VPN, which is a Virtual Private Network, does the work of establishing a good connection between your computer and a remote server which is owned by a VPN provider, builds a point to point gateway that secures your personal data, and hides your own IP address, enabling you to bypass the restrictions of the website and that of firewalls on internet.
IS IT LEGAL TO USE VPN IN INDIA?
Yes, it is totally fine if one is using VPN being in India. The very one thing to be kept in mind while using this is that one must be logged on and the person might even get investigated by the authorities. There are a lot of VPNS or I must say most of the VPN have eliminated there servers from India on the same time there are other VPN which are still made available to the public for one’s use. As for India the one best VPN is “Express VPN” which stands for the best unique feature returning the money if one does not like this even after using it for 30 days as a trial pack.
As everything has its pros and cons too, so here let’s talk about some of its advantages:
- DOES NOT DISCLOSES YOUR PRIVATE INFORMATION: Like other websites who can easily track the activities of any individual what the person is doing being online, at the very time a VPN prevents the same keeping everything safe and secure to simplify this more a VPN helps maintaining anonymity.
- AVOIDS RESTRICTIONS DURING ABROAD: These helps ignoring the limitations which are caused by geographical factors. As some countries helps their citizens by restricting the use of some particular sites some social media platforms or some information making it limited for the people to share. VPN on the other hand helps you to connect well showcasing your data look as it has been provided to an individual from some different nation. It is the user duty to make sure whether the VPN is legal or not while using it and too that it satisfies the country’s law and does not hinder the same.
- LOWER PRICES FOR LONG DISTANCE PONE CALLS: This makes the long-distance phone call bills a bit cheaper. VPN can even be used to connect to your local ISP points of connection, Instead of going to a company’s intranet to dial up networks to reach them.
ARE THERE ANY DISADVANTAGES OF VPN?
As mentioned before so here are some cons to it
- IMPACT ON THE SPEED AND LOWERS IT: As VPNs secures our connection and makes it safe this in turn results in lowering the speed and frequency of the internet speed.
- NOT LEGAL IN ALL THE COUNTRIES: As in India it is still not fully prohibited there are some VPNs which are accessible but at the same time its banned in some of the nations. So one should always keep a check on the legal policies of the countries in which the person wants to use VPNs.
- SETTING UP ISN’T EASY: It totally depends on the VPN user as what type of VPN the person is using so its suggested that the VPN one is choosing should be beginner-friendly to avoid the complexity.
So as to conclude, wrap tge above VPN or Virtual Private Network, it establishes a safe and secure platform helping the individual but than its dependent on the person how they are using it whether the usage of this is for some legal or illegal purpose.
In India also some of the VPNs are restricted but then “Express VPN” is one best which one can go with and is flexible.
As mentioned it had advantages as well disadvantages, it helps keep the information safe and reduces phone bills at the same time its illegal in some nations, usage of best VPN cut down the speed of internet and it not easy to set up . After going by the advantage and disadvantages I would say the advantages of VPNs surpasses its disadvantages.